I want to thank http://deepandwonderfulthoughts.wordpress.com/2012/12/02/sisterhood-of-the-world-bloggers-award/ for nominating me for the “Sisterhood of the world blogger award.” I am honored. Please make sure you stop by her blog because you will love her thoughts on parenting, spirituality and life! You will enjoy her posts!
The Rules for Receiving this award are as follows:
1. Provide a link and thank the blogger who nominated you for this award.
2. Answer 10 questions.
3. Nominate blogs that you find a joy to read.
4. Provide links to these nominated blogs and kindly let the recipients know that they have been nominated.
5. Include the award logo within your blog post.
- Your favorite color: Pink
- Your favorite animal-Cat
- Your favorite non-alcoholic drink –Water
- Facebook or Twitter– Both
- Your favorite pattern-Plaid (if I had to pick one!)
- Do you prefer getting or giving presents-Both
- Your favorite number-3
- Your favorite day of the week-Sunday
- Your favorite flower- Roses
- What is your passion?- I’m passionate about inspiring others to find the Present in being Present ~ hence The Presents of Presence! As a cancer survivor, I wnat them to know that I am here to hold their hand and help whenever possible. I send out LOVE with my greeting card business as well because I think we need to tell our others how grateful we are for them everyday!
The Nominees are:
Congratulations to all! Thank you for making my days brighter with your amazing posts!