A cup of coffee shared with you
is time well spent…
and warm memories made.
I saw this card in my SendOutCards catalog click here for more information and I had to include it because Vicki over at http://abundelic.wordpress.com/2013/01/29/coffees-on/ invited me for coffee today and I thought it would be fun to participate. She’s asked a few questions that I needed to answer…so here goes!
1) How many cups of coffee per day? Well, it depends on what time I get up ~ usually 2 or maybe 3 at the most!
2) What is your favorite caffeine delivery system? My little Keurig!
3) What was your best cup of coffee? Cafe au lait sitting at La Chancla Bar looking out over the Mediterranean on a bright sunny day, overlooking La Playa Blanca in Malaga, Spain.
4) What was your worst cup of coffee? On an airplane
5) What does your favorite mug say? Mom
6) How do you take your coffee? A 1/2 of a teaspoon of sugar and a bit of low-fat half and half
7) When was your first cup? Spain!
8) Have you ever gone on a coffee or tea date? Yes, many times!
So now I guess it’s my turn to host my first virtual coffee and tea date and I’m inviting all of you! Please take a moment to chat below ~
Tell me about yourselves and how you like your coffee or tea!
Feel free to invite friends and even host your own!
What a lovely way to keep our energy up and connections flowing as the week begins!
Have a lovely week!
Shine On! Or dare I say, “Cheers to Tuesday!”