It’s that Time of Year Again…Back to school! Wishing you lots of success and achievement.
And don’t forget to have fun along the way!
I have some friends who have children going off to college this year ~ some are even off to camp for the last part of the summer as well! And as always, I suggest my secret remedy to keeping up with your kids while they are away ~ one that is sure to make them smile and let them know how much you love them! It’s getting that little bit of home along with a special care package that makes them smile when they check their mailboxes!
I remember being a college student (it seems like it wasn’t that long ago!) and I was overjoyed when there was a package note for me in my mailbox! Heck, even a card or letter made me happy! There’s nothing harder for a student away at college for the first time than seeing an empty mailbox over and over. Sometimes it’s just a little note that can brighten their day! Just a little ~ I am thinking of you ~ that makes all the difference!
You know what I mean don’t you? Haven’t you ever gone to your mailbox only to find a little personal note from a friend? You know that it’s the one you open first ~ it’s that “oh, someone thought of me today and sent me a card!” happy feeling! There’s nothing like it as far as I”m concerned…it’s a priceless moment.
But cards are expensive and I don’t have time ~ I buy cards and then can’t find the stamps ~ who has the time to write letters anymore? Snail mail? Why I keep up with my kids via texts, Skype and email! They don’t need cards ~ it’s just a waste of time and money!
Believe me, I’ve heard all of your excuses and I have a remedy for them!
- a greeting card cost you less than $2 plus postage?
- you could choose your card from a card catalog of over 17K cards without getting out of your jammies 24/7 and without setting foot in a store?
- you never had to worry about finding a stamp to send the card that you just purchased?
- you could send gift cards, brownies, books, and even presents along with your card?
- you could write in your own handwriting and sign with your own signature?
- your cards could be scheduled ~ send one today, one next week ~ up to a year in advance?
- you could create your own card, add photos and even a video?
- you would never forget a birthday because you’d have a built in reminder?
The answer is simple: Click Here! and send a card on me ~ to your favorite camper, college student, housebound friend/family member, to a niece, a nephew, to your mom, to your spouse ~ the possibilities are endless ~ but send one. Take 10 minutes today and just send a card.
It’s a priceless feeling to Send Out Love!
And a priceless feeling to receive it!