August 1st ~ Rabbit Rabbit
“May the Sun always shine through your clouds.” ~ The Presents of Presence
Happy First of August ~ wowza! The month of July has simply flown by for me! Has it done the same for you? With one month of summer left here, I just thought I’d give a reminder to say, Rabbit-Rabbit today for luck the whole month through ~ and to remind you to look for the sunshine even when life is cloudy.
Have a lovely day!
Another Award – The Liebster
I would like to thank Judy at judysp.wordpress.com on another-award-the-liebster for nominating me for this award. On Judy’s blog, You will find yourself enjoying A Daily Thought with her everyday! She blogs of books, artists, animal fun and much more! A Daily Thought is a joyful way to begin your day ~ teaching, entertaining and just all around fun! Make sure you check her out!
What is a Liebster? The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. So what do we have to do to show our appreciation?
- Answer the questions that the tagger set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer.
- Choose bloggers and link them in your post.
- Go to their page and tell them.
Queestions for Nominees: My answers.
2. If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be? A) Health, Happiness & Love for All
3. Who was your favorite teacher and why? A) Mrs. Rise, my 5th grade teacher, who is still my friend 30+ years later.
4. Where is your favorite vacation spot? A) A clean beach w/clear, blue water with my family
5. What chore do you absolutely hate doing? A) Pulling weeds
6. What personality traits do you dislike in other people? A) Meanness
7. What is your least favorite mode of transportation? A) Hmm…perhaps unicycle since I don’t know how to ride one! LOL!
8. If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be? A) The beginning of the world (Earth)
9. What did you do growing up that got you into trouble? A) Nothing, I was perfect! 🙂 LOL ~ no seriously ~ I was such a good girl!
10. When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time? A) Reading or writing on my computer
11. What movie do you flat-out refuse to watch, no matter how good people say it is? A) I can’t watch anything scary, gory or violent.
The wonderful bloggers I have nominated (in no particular order) are:
1. newsofthetimes.org Jenny’s travel photo was in competition as one of the finalists in Bucket List Publications! Check her out!
2. russel-ray If zoo animals are your thing, Russell has the lion, flamingo and every other exotic animal in his photographic lens for you to enjoy! If you’re a fan of San Diego, Russel will show you what you have yet to experience! You won’t be disappointed in the many teaching posts, animal posts, Zoey the Cool Cat, etc
3. soulwritings.wordpress.com Here’s a blog which brings you a bit of everything…three authors post on this amazing blog, bringing you quotes, stories, and an awakening which will help you on your journey! Enjoy!
4. mainelyhopeful.com Susan’s blog is heartwarming as she’s enduring her journey through breast cancer. Her honest posts will enlighten you, entertain you and continue to keep you enthralled. Especially if you are enduring breast cancer!
5. goalhabits.com Paul Mark Sutherland gives you a daily thought to keep your mind sharp and keep you focused. You’ll love the morning tidbits he delivers!
6. manolirizofotografia.com A photo a day from Sunny Spain and beyond! Manoli nos comparte una foto cada dia de Espana ~ que belleza!
7. antodesimone.wordpress.com Poetry in Italian and in English with his special brand of photos will inspire you in every post!
8. inspired2ignite.com Denise will enthrall you with her survival skills ~ you will be inspired by her story and by her strength, her love and her life.
9. mybreastcancerstorykimchaffee.wordpress.com Kim will explain all sorts of breast cancer tests etc for you to make your BC journey easier to deal with! You will learn from her!
10. letlifeinpractices.com Kristin keeps you motivated with her lessons in life!
11. everlastingloveofflowers.wordpress.com Kim shows you flowers, nature and beauty through God’s eyes…dried flowers are her specialty!
Please take a moment to check out their blogs. You’ll feel the love for sure!
I want to thank Eva Tenter at evatenter.wordpress.com
Eva’s blog is all about the Power of Positive Thoughts and is chock full of Positive Thoughts, Inspirational Stories, Mental Health Advocacy and the most amazing photographs of clouds that you’ll ever see! I received this award back in June when my Dad was dying and I wasn’t able to post it nor complete the requirements until now. Eva, I was so honored that you included me in your awards…thank you so very much! You will love Eva’s blog…make sure you stop by!
The regular rules are (the rules vary a bit with each award, but they are generally the same):
1. Display the award logo somewhere on the blog.
2. Link back to the blog of the person who nominated you.
3. State seven things about yourself.
- I love ice cream.
- Every picture that I write about is a greeting card that I’ve made.
- I love to use photos to make gifts for family and friends.
- I’m a glass 1/2 full kind of girl ~ always try to see the positive in every situation.
- My favorite snack is acai berries covered with dark chocolate.
- I’m a Pisces.
- I love to get up early in the morning to have my coffee in peace and quiet before my day starts!
4. Nominate other bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs.
Jo’s joy is contagious as is her Momentum of Joy which has, like a magic wand, caught so many bloggers up in her enthusiasm, her inspiration and her enjoyment in encouraging everyone who comes within her path! Her Energy Session is a once in a lifetime experience not to be missed…she changed my life for the better with her gift. Make sure you check out her website and treat yourself to a session which will make a difference in your life ~ for the better!
Kris has tons of DIY ideas, plus she is an amazing website designer! She also stays current in all aspects of blogging. She has the most perfectly decorated house ~ you can check it out in her blog posts! She’s all around talented and very creative ~ and to top it off ~ so very nice! Enjoy clicking on her link above! You won’t be disappointed!
Elisa’s blog is The Blog of a Placement Designer specializing in Feng Shui. Within days of reading her blog, I began to look at my house differently & started to declutter. I can already feel a change in the energy of my home thanks to her easy ideas which resonate with even a beginner like me. She inspires me to think about where I put things! You will love your home after you’ve started following her suggestions!
Christina has a knack of giving you the experience of peaceful visions with her natural light photography. You won’t be disappointed when you need a bit of happiness at the end or the beginning of your day! Click on her link above and you can even get her to take your family’s photographs! What a great memory keeper!
Tracie Louise is another photographer whose talent is evident in her serene scenes. She even paints and you can catch her on Redbubble! Make sure you click on her link so that you can be inspired. The panoramic scenes will keep you breathing calmly on your most busy days!
5. Notify those bloggers that they have been nominated and of the award’s requirements.
Congrats to All! I am enjoying your blog posts, your friendships
and I look forward to reading your next post!