I want to thank Eva Tenter at evatenter.wordpress.com
Eva’s blog is all about the Power of Positive Thoughts and is chock full of Positive Thoughts, Inspirational Stories, Mental Health Advocacy and the most amazing photographs of clouds that you’ll ever see! I received this award back in June when my Dad was dying and I wasn’t able to post it nor complete the requirements until now. Eva, I was so honored that you included me in your awards…thank you so very much! You will love Eva’s blog…make sure you stop by!
The regular rules are (the rules vary a bit with each award, but they are generally the same):
1. Display the award logo somewhere on the blog.
2. Link back to the blog of the person who nominated you.
3. State seven things about yourself.
- I love ice cream.
- Every picture that I write about is a greeting card that I’ve made.
- I love to use photos to make gifts for family and friends.
- I’m a glass 1/2 full kind of girl ~ always try to see the positive in every situation.
- My favorite snack is acai berries covered with dark chocolate.
- I’m a Pisces.
- I love to get up early in the morning to have my coffee in peace and quiet before my day starts!
4. Nominate other bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs.
Jo’s joy is contagious as is her Momentum of Joy which has, like a magic wand, caught so many bloggers up in her enthusiasm, her inspiration and her enjoyment in encouraging everyone who comes within her path! Her Energy Session is a once in a lifetime experience not to be missed…she changed my life for the better with her gift. Make sure you check out her website and treat yourself to a session which will make a difference in your life ~ for the better!
Kris has tons of DIY ideas, plus she is an amazing website designer! She also stays current in all aspects of blogging. She has the most perfectly decorated house ~ you can check it out in her blog posts! She’s all around talented and very creative ~ and to top it off ~ so very nice! Enjoy clicking on her link above! You won’t be disappointed!
Elisa’s blog is The Blog of a Placement Designer specializing in Feng Shui. Within days of reading her blog, I began to look at my house differently & started to declutter. I can already feel a change in the energy of my home thanks to her easy ideas which resonate with even a beginner like me. She inspires me to think about where I put things! You will love your home after you’ve started following her suggestions!
Christina has a knack of giving you the experience of peaceful visions with her natural light photography. You won’t be disappointed when you need a bit of happiness at the end or the beginning of your day! Click on her link above and you can even get her to take your family’s photographs! What a great memory keeper!
Tracie Louise is another photographer whose talent is evident in her serene scenes. She even paints and you can catch her on Redbubble! Make sure you click on her link so that you can be inspired. The panoramic scenes will keep you breathing calmly on your most busy days!
5. Notify those bloggers that they have been nominated and of the award’s requirements.
Congrats to All! I am enjoying your blog posts, your friendships
and I look forward to reading your next post!