Christmas is a little bit of home that we hold in our hearts
Have you noticed that a few blogs have snow gently falling? How cool is that? Thanks WordPress as the virtual snow just raised my spirits up a notch! My heartfelt thanks to my blogger friend David at http://davidkanigan.com/ for kindly letting me in on the way to make it snow! FYI: You should stop by and see him as well ~ he’s a master of cool stuff!
I love snow, don’t you? Watching it gently fall outside while I”m cozy and nestled warmly inside? Ahh…it’s beginning to feel a bit like Christmas…and it feels so good! Now if the Jersey weather would just be less tropical, I’d be happy! I know, I know, there’s time for cold ~ I agree…but a nip in the air would make it feel more like Christmas!
Lucky for me, I found this card last night when I was working and when I found this one, I knew that I had to use it for my inspiration. You see, for me, it brings up the possibility that if we were to keep that little bit of home in our hearts all year long, we could make the Christmas Spirit last all year long…how wonderful would that be? Can you imagine it? Wouldn’t you like it? A bit of holiday spirit everyday?!
Imagine a Baker’s Dozen of Warm, Gooey Ways Our Lives Would Change
When We Keep the Christmas Spirit in Our Hearts for 12 Months
1. We feel the love and generosity in the air all year long.
2. Everyone stays on their best behavior so that Santa and his Elves don’t put them on the Naughty List!
3. More people are singing and smiling everyday!
4. The Season of Giving and of World Peace is an everyday occurrence.
5. Gratefulness is a daily sentiment ~ instead of tipping only at Christmas!
6. Happy memories with family and friends occur more often!
7. Reminiscing about those who have passed keeps their memories alive.
8. A lightness in heart keeps people huggable.
9. We sit down and enjoy our meals ~ with our families and friends!
10. We send cards filled with loving words and pictures of our families and connect more often!
11. I Believe is a sentiment heard more often than not!
12. We enjoy the twinkling of lights and take time to contemplate their beauty.
13. We embrace The Presents of Presence each and everyday!
Join me…let’s keep the Holiday Spirit glowing!
Keep Twinkling and Shine On!
In my search for a good follow up to yesterday’s post, I checked out the newest cards to find one as my inspiration. You may not know that most of the images that I feature in my blog are actual cards from my business which I use to springboard my blog post ~ hopefully bringing to you, a bit of inspiration. If the picture/card is not from the card catalog, then it’s one that I made in about 5 minutes from my own photo and the templates/elements of the free system. If you want to try it for yourself, you can click below…