Happy Valentine’s Day to ALL!
I wish you a lifetime filled with love!
I thought today would be the perfect day to share the love of the Liebster because it’s all about our connections! I am thankful to all of you who read my blog and especially thankful for your taking the time to like and comment on it! xo
My special thank you’s go to Patty from http://thoughtsfromanamericanwoman.wordpress.com/2013/02/13/liebster-award/ and sweet pup Wiley of http://wileyschmidt.wordpress.com/2013/02/11/it-only-takes-a-seed/ who recently nominated me for the Liebster! Please make sure you check out their special blogs! You won’t be disappointed!
My heartfelt thanks to you both! Forgive me for putting you both together, but alas, it is VALENTINE’S DAY so I figured I could really make the Liebster powerful today! I am so honored ~ thank you for making my heart sing! Happy Valentine’s Day to you!
Here are the rules
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award Presenter on your blog and link back to their blog
2. Answer the 11 questions from the nominator, list 11 random facts about yourself and create 11 questions for your nominees.
3. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 11 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been chosen.
4. Copy and Paste the blog award on your blog.
11 Random Facts about Me!
1. I love to wake up early every morning so that I can have a quiet cup of coffee in my home while my family sleeps.
2. My new favorite treat is Limited Edition Triple Stuffed Oreos ~ Oh so delish!
3. I am excited to say I am in the middle of writing an inspirational e-book!
4. I dislike cooking, but love to watch cooking shows!
5. I smile at strangers.
6. I love to be out on a boat on a sunny day!
7. I could watch snowflakes falling for hours.
8. I am happily and gratefully married almost 18 years.
9. My teenagers still hug and kiss us everyday!
10. My kitten (who is 5 yrs old) meows Mama when she’s looking for me ~ really!
Here are my answers from Patty’s questions:
1. What is your favorite season? I love them all ~ but I guess Summer because I love having my kids at home!
2. What is your favorite non-profit organization? ACS ~ American Cancer Society and Society of the Little Flower (St. Therese)
3. If you can choose one place to live where would it be? I believe that home is where your family is so I wouldn’t care as long as there was a season of summer!
4. What is your favorite song? I Love You Just the Way You Are! by Billy Joel
5. When you were younger what did you want to be when you grew up? A Spanish teacher (which I was for 11 years!)
6. What is the one thing you always wanted to do that you never told anyone? Drive a racecar
7. What is your favorite movie? Gone With The Wind
8. How many brothers and sisters do you have? 1 sister
9. What is your pet peeve? Narcissists
10. What is your favorite restaurant? I love many restaurants!
11. Who do you admire the most and why? Mother Teresa because she lived a life of loving everyone.
And from my favorite puppy blogger Wiley….
1) If money weren’t involved, what would you choose as a forever career? A writer
2) What causes do you support, why, and how can we get involved? I am a Reach to Recovery volunteer for the American Cancer Society. You can get involved in many ways!
3) What is the first item on your bucket list? Swim with dolphins in Hawaii followed by a helicopter ride
4) What is your personal life philosophy? SendOutLove ~ which means smiling ~ helping ~ appreciating others ~ and letting them know!
5) If you could change one thing about your past, what would it be? I would be less afraid!
6) What is the most important life lesson you have for your child/children? If you don’t have children, what is the most important life lesson you’ve learned and who did you learn it from? I want my children to be good people ~ to have integrity, kindness and to use their intelligence to change the world. 🙂
7) What is your favorite quote? “When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change, ” from Dr. Wayne Dyer.
8) If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? Australia, Alaska, return to Spain.
9) If you could bring anyone back from the dead, who would you choose? Why? My dad because I have so many questions and my Mom misses him so much.
10) Tell me about your favorite pet. I have 2 cats currently whom I adore, but my Chessie is almost 17 yrs old ~ she never left my side throughout my battle with breast cancer, she purred next to me whenever I slept and stayed close so that I was never alone. Her dedication is a blessing in my life. Tiffy, her 5 year old sister, makes me laugh all day and raises my spirits when needed. They both give the best fur therapy ever!
11) In what do you find the simplest of joys? My children, my husband, our pets, my life and hugs and kisses.
Here’s a special list in no particular order of some amazing blogs to follow! Come share the love and visit them!
1. Julia at http://defeatdespair.wordpress.com/
2. Judy at http://judysp.wordpress.com/
3. Ralph at http://bluefishway.com/
4. Bobbi at http://www.openyourjourney.com
5. Diana at http://talktodiana.wordpress.com/
6. Gail at http://nightowlgail.wordpress.com/
7. Russ at http://russtowne.com/
8. Ray at http://villageundertaker.wordpress.com/
9. De at http://dlcloe.com/
10. Carolyn at http://carolynhughesthehurthealer.com/
12. Lisa at http://thelissachronicles.wordpress.com/
And the questions for you to answer are:
1. What’s your favorite day of the week and why?
2. Why do you blog?
3. Who do you love?
4. What’s your favorite holiday and why?
5. Do you have a guilty pleasure?
6. Do you play an instrument?
7. Can you please recommend a good book to read?
8. Do you laugh everyday?
9. What’s your favorite post on your blog?
1o. Are you on Facebook? If so, tell us where to find you!
Hugs to All!