Daily Prompt: Far From Normal
Many of us think of our lives as boringly normal, while others live the high life.
Take a step back, and take a look at your life as an outsider might.
Now, tell us at least six unique, exciting, or just plain odd things about yourself.
I saw this Daily Prompt this morning and I figured I’d hop on board to do this one as well! Since I love hearing about you, take a moment and give me a glimpse of you in the comment section or better yet, join me in the Daily Prompt! I love connecting with you! In the meantime, here are 9 things about me!
I AM A….
1. Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Friend and Jersey Gal. I love all the roles that encompass my life! They make me happy to be a part of so many people’s lives whom I love!
2. Writer ~ Blog, E-book and Book (all in progress). This is going on for awhile now and I have to really begin to pay more attention to these works in progress so I can finish them!
3. Breast cancer survivor ~ 11 years and counting! I love helping others who are enduring breast cancer and I am very grateful that I am healthy!
4. Princess ~ affectionate nickname given by my Mother-in-Law (who really is a very good friend!) My MIL and I are really close…she’s a blessing in my life! When people meet us, they often think that I’m her daughter and not her DIL ~ so we allow them to think whatever they want because the In-Law part is just a title…she’s my Mom as well and I love her!
5. Traveler ~ I love experiencing different cultures, places and foods! I’ve been all over the world, but there are still many places that I would love to visit! I’ve got a big Bucket List!
6. Short gal ~ 5’2″ tall ~ haven’t grown since I was 14! My one son towers over me now and the other one is almost taller too!
7. Very Affectionate Person! I can’t help myself so my family gets lots of hugs and kisses daily!
8. Birthday~aholic because I LOVE my birthday! I try to celebrate for at least a month every year! There was nobody who didn’t know when I hit 40! I was so excited to be alive (and still am!)
9. Grateful gal who lives a blessed life! I can honestly say that I love my life!
I have had more than my share of crazy drama in the past, but today my life is happily peaceful ~ as much as it can be! I wanted to say something outrageous like I’m a former spy, but I just can’t lie to you!
Be Happy with Your Life!