thank you…for brightening my day!
Imagine going out to your mailbox and nestled in with the bills and junk mail you find a white envelope. Hmm, it’s not your birthday. It’s not a holiday. But it’s addressed to you. Before you even look through the bills, you are opening that envelope. And out pops the card above! How do you feel? Are you smiling? Do you feel appreciated ~ special ~ happy that someone took the time to say hello and to brighten your day? It’s a priceless feeling, isn’t it?
To me, sending an unexpected card in the mail to someone makes me happy ~ it gives the recipient a priceless feeling of warmth, of joy and of appreciation. It takes 5 minutes to send a card in the mail, but it makes a big difference in another person’s day. In fact, cards have been known to arrive with perfect timing ~ coincidence?
So why don’t we send cards if it’s so heartwarming to do for the sender and priceless for the recipient?
1. You have to spend time/money on transportation to the store.
2. You are limited by the hours the store is open.
3. We forget, we are busy people.
4. We can’t find a card we like after wasting time standing there in the aisle reading card after card.
5. We don’t like spending so much money on a card which can cost up to $6.99 per card plus postage.
6. You find the perfect card, only to not like what it says! Yikes. Back to square one…keep looking.
7. Darn it, I forgot to buy stamps!
8. And where’s my address book?
There’s a solution…
Click here to get a taste of it!
You brighten my day! That card was for you!