Woo Hoo! I am so excited because recently I was awarded the WordPress Family Award three times ~ and I apologize for not having responded before now. My huge hugs and gratitude go to the following amazing bloggers who nominated me with their posts ~ you have no idea how much I appreciate your thoughtfulness. My congratulations to you on your own nominations!
Quoted from the Rules: “This is an award for everyone who is part of the “Word Press Family” I started this award on the basis that the WordPress family has taken me in, and showed me love and a caring side only WordPress can. The way people take a second to be nice, to answer a question and not make things a competition amazes me here. I know I have been given many awards, but I wanted to leave my own legacy on here by creating my own award, as many have done before. This represents “Family” we never meet, but are there for us as family. It is my honour to start this award”
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 10 others you see as having an impact on your WordPress experience and family
4. Let your 10 Family members know you have awarded them
5. That is it. Just please pick 10 people who have taken you as a friend, and spread the love.
So in no particular order, please take a moment to congratulate my list of bloggers ~ they are a special part of our WP Family Community!
I took the liberty of doing more than 20 since I had been awarded 3 times!
Enjoy ~ Send Out Love ~ Shine On!