Another Award – The Liebster
I would like to thank Judy at judysp.wordpress.com on another-award-the-liebster for nominating me for this award. On Judy’s blog, You will find yourself enjoying A Daily Thought with her everyday! She blogs of books, artists, animal fun and much more! A Daily Thought is a joyful way to begin your day ~ teaching, entertaining and just all around fun! Make sure you check her out!
What is a Liebster? The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. So what do we have to do to show our appreciation?
- Answer the questions that the tagger set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer.
- Choose bloggers and link them in your post.
- Go to their page and tell them.
Queestions for Nominees: My answers.
1. Name a book you would read over and over again? A) Louise Hay’s You Can Heal Your Life and The Game of Life and How to Play It by Florence Scovel Shinn
2. If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be? A) Health, Happiness & Love for All
3. Who was your favorite teacher and why? A) Mrs. Rise, my 5th grade teacher, who is still my friend 30+ years later.
4. Where is your favorite vacation spot? A) A clean beach w/clear, blue water with my family
5. What chore do you absolutely hate doing? A) Pulling weeds
6. What personality traits do you dislike in other people? A) Meanness
7. What is your least favorite mode of transportation? A) Hmm…perhaps unicycle since I don’t know how to ride one! LOL!
8. If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be? A) The beginning of the world (Earth)
9. What did you do growing up that got you into trouble? A) Nothing, I was perfect! 🙂 LOL ~ no seriously ~ I was such a good girl!
10. When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time? A) Reading or writing on my computer
11. What movie do you flat-out refuse to watch, no matter how good people say it is? A) I can’t watch anything scary, gory or violent.
The wonderful bloggers I have nominated (in no particular order) are:
1. newsofthetimes.org Jenny’s travel photo was in competition as one of the finalists in Bucket List Publications! Check her out!
2. russel-ray If zoo animals are your thing, Russell has the lion, flamingo and every other exotic animal in his photographic lens for you to enjoy! If you’re a fan of San Diego, Russel will show you what you have yet to experience! You won’t be disappointed in the many teaching posts, animal posts, Zoey the Cool Cat, etc
3. soulwritings.wordpress.com Here’s a blog which brings you a bit of everything…three authors post on this amazing blog, bringing you quotes, stories, and an awakening which will help you on your journey! Enjoy!
4. mainelyhopeful.com Susan’s blog is heartwarming as she’s enduring her journey through breast cancer. Her honest posts will enlighten you, entertain you and continue to keep you enthralled. Especially if you are enduring breast cancer!
5. goalhabits.com Paul Mark Sutherland gives you a daily thought to keep your mind sharp and keep you focused. You’ll love the morning tidbits he delivers!
6. manolirizofotografia.com A photo a day from Sunny Spain and beyond! Manoli nos comparte una foto cada dia de Espana ~ que belleza!
7. antodesimone.wordpress.com Poetry in Italian and in English with his special brand of photos will inspire you in every post!
8. inspired2ignite.com Denise will enthrall you with her survival skills ~ you will be inspired by her story and by her strength, her love and her life.
9. mybreastcancerstorykimchaffee.wordpress.com Kim will explain all sorts of breast cancer tests etc for you to make your BC journey easier to deal with! You will learn from her!
10. letlifeinpractices.com Kristin keeps you motivated with her lessons in life!
11. everlastingloveofflowers.wordpress.com Kim shows you flowers, nature and beauty through God’s eyes…dried flowers are her specialty!
Please take a moment to check out their blogs. You’ll feel the love for sure!
Thank you for having me nominated for this award, it makes me very honored and happy! thank you so much! A greeting. Antonio
Keep up your amazing poetry Antonio…I love the photos and poetry you give us! 🙂
Thank you again!! 🙂
Thank you so much for nominating letlifeinpractices. Please continue to inspire! You Can Heal Your Life is one of my favorite books, too.
YCHYL is one of my favs too! Congrats to you! Love your blog!
Thank you for the nomination and for your positive and inspiring posts. 🙂
Happy Birthday to you! Keep inspiring us! 🙂
Congratulations! I’m on my way to visit your nominees. 🙂
Congratulations and thank you again!!!
Thank you for nominating mybreastcancerstorykimchaffee. wordpress.com
Me hace muy feliz que te hayas acordado de mí para este premio, te estoy muy agradecida y en cuanto pueda pondré mis nominaciones, de nuevo muchas gracias, besos
¡Muchas felicidades por el premio!, te lo mereces!!, besos
Muchas gracias! 🙂
Congrats! i’m following you now, and thanks for liking my post!
Love you posts! Glad we connected!
Yeah! Yahoo! Yippee! & Congratulations! Now I’m off to click on your nominee links. Well, except for that one blogger. He’s a real yo-yo………lol…………Thanks!
I tried to comment on this last night…ugh. I “said” congrats on the award…and I Just recently found out about Louise Hay and I’m LOVING her. 🙂
Thanks so much Heather! I adore Louise Hay too! She’s awesome! 🙂
My girlfriend told me about her last year after I got sick. I have an app of hers on my iPod…but I need to get more into her books, etc.
You will really enjoy reading her books too! She has helped me immensely and I .hope you find that she helps you as well!