My dear friend at Enchanted Seashells winner-winner-winner-liebster-award was kind enough to nominate me for the Liebster! I am honored to be blessed twice by the lovable Liebster although this one is a bit different from the last one I received. A different Liebster emblem and now the magic of 11s. As a game player and rule breaker, I accept with much appreciation! Thank you my friend!
So the rules are:
I need to nominate 11 other under-appreciated blogs with less than 200 followers. Next comes 11 juicy tidbits about myself and then answer the 11 questions sent to me, and create 11 questions for my chosen group.
11 Tidbits About Me:
1. I love ‘old’ music and know all the lyrics for songs way before my time.
2. I am an incurable romantic.
3. I’m a Pisces.
4. I met my very best friend in 4th grade when she moved to our school ~ and we’ve been best friends for over 30 years!
5. My favorite holiday is Christmas!
6. I love celebrating my birthday and I celebrate for as long as my family will allow ~ usually 2 weeks!
7. I love gadgets ~ especially for the kitchen.
8. I’d prefer to make reservations than to actually MAKE dinner!
9. I long to learn to horseback ride.
10. I love my SendOutCards business because it allows you to send cards for less than $1 ~ and the feeling you give and get is priceless!
11. I really love my life.
Here are the questions I was required to answer:
1. How old were you when you first learned to read? I don’t remember ~ probably 5?
2. Name two of your favorite books. Oh, so many to choose from! You Can Heal Your Life by Louise Hay, The Game of Life and How to Play It by Florence Scovell Shinn and I have to put in Gone With The Wind…
3. What’s your favorite holiday dessert? Chocolate…anything…but without nuts!
4. What is a Merchant Marine? Ok, so I took so long to write this post that you answered it for me! :) But for those who didn’t already know the answer: The Merchant Marine supplements the military in times of war, transporting goods and equipment to areas where it is needed.
5. Who is your role model? I have too many to list…
6. Who is your favorite movie star? Tough one…first one who came to mind was Vivien Leigh
7. Do you make new year’s resolutions? Yes
8. What’s cluttering up your life? Paperwork which isn’t mine!
9. Do you drive a car or a truck? SUV
10. Do you know how to change the battery in a smoke alarm? Yes
11. What is your best home remedy for a sore throat? honey
Your questions to answer are:
1. Name your favorite part of your body.
2. Name a book you have reread.
3. What is your astrology sign?
4. What’s your favorite time of day?
5. If money were no object, where would you go on your next trip?
6. What’s your most priceless possession?
7. Are you a dog lover, a cat lover or both?
8. Are you happy?
9. Have you ever seen a double rainbow?
10. What’s your favorite dessert?
11. What’s your favorite season?
So here are my nominees! Please check out their awesome blogs ~ you won’t be disappointed! Hugs!